I’ve been trying true wireless earbuds for a long time OPPO Enco X2. For 3 months I used it as a personal wearable device, I jumped from Android smartphone to iPhone, but always kept it as a device for talking on the phone and listening to music. I preferred having them with me for a long time, before deciding if they were – indeed – what I really suspected and that is to improve An alternative to AirPods Pro.
Aesthetically, they were already so similar to Apple’s popular wearable, that I was able to protect them with a case specifically designed for Apple’s stinging headphones. The actual overall quality of the product remains under evaluation. After several charging cycles, after hours of phone calls, after being away from the smartphone a lot, and noticing an excellent Bluetooth connection, I definitely feel that I can draw my own conclusions: not only is it a great device, but a must-chose if you are looking for excellent quality at a price more than Affordable to everyone, especially if it is offered on Amazon Like now.
As always, to facilitate your ratings, I will include 6 reasons Which convinced me to choose this wearable, net of excellent technical characteristics.
OPPO Enco X2: 6 reasons to choose it as an alternative to AirPods
Not only a very reasonable price for a quality product, but a series of reasons that have matured over the months:
- there build quality: It is an excellent device, you can feel it when you take it in your hand, when you remove the lid after opening the lid – you can feel it – strong and durable;
- The the design: Of course, tastes are tastes and the truth is that I – Apple headphones – have always liked them very much; This model is very similar and it also attracted me for this reason. I find it elegant and the glossy white gives a totally distinct look;
- there call quality: For me it is considered more important than music. Headphones are a vital way to talk on the phone while keeping your hands free, without having to use a speakerphone – keeping everyone involved too in conversations. Here, the quality is excellent both in listening and in transmitting one’s voice, even in the presence of strong winds: interlocutor but he indicated this, without assuring that I had new headphones;
- L ‘energy independence It’s crazy: I use them mostly to talk on the phone, I charge them on average once a week and talk on the phone for at least an hour or more a day. In addition, it supports fast and wireless charging;
- The Controls with pressure sensor Built into the stems: I prefer the tapping that is usually necessary to give the earbuds to take advantage of the touch controls, you find them more accurate and intuitive;
- They interact with her perfectly Android And the iOS And it’s not a small thing at all. There is also a headphone management app, which is available directly for the iPhone and you can update the software.
As expected, this piece was not intended to be a detailed review or list of exceptional technical specifications of this wearable, which is also among the smartest on the market, thanks to its advanced features and adaptive noise cancellation technology that works perfectly. In general, even sound quality It’s very good: the bass is deep and well defined. Still, she has one bluetooth coverage Huge, if the paired smartphone allows it: thanks to the 5.2 protocol. I went away for several meters and also changed the layout of the house: no problem.
Instead, this article is the set of reasons why I chose this wearable and I think scrolling through it can be useful to anyone looking for a good everyday wearable.
with headphones OPPO Enco X2, the Chinese giant has raised the level of quality even more. Then look at the whole Compatibility with Android And the iOS And the fact that they are often discounted Amazon (Now you get it at €129.99 instead of €199.99) For me, it ranks as the best real alternative right now for Apple’s AirPods Pro.
This article contains affiliate links: Purchases or orders placed through these links will allow our site to earn a commission. Offers may be subject to price changes after publication.