It may happen that you start a workout that you forget to wear your Apple Watch, or that you forget to add a training session: in both cases there are no problems because you can also add workouts manually on the Apple Watch, items that will help complete the statistics, in addition to completing and closing the Activity rings.
How to manually add a workout to your Apple Watch
- Open the Health app on the iPhone; The app in question is the one that collects health data recorded by your iPhone, Apple Watch, or other apps, allowing you to view progress in one place. The Health app automatically counts steps and measures walking and running distances. In addition, the Apple Watch automatically tracks activity data. You can also enter information in the Health category or get data from any of the Health app-enabled apps or devices.
- From the Health app, select Browse at the bottom left
- Select Activities, locate Workouts and then Add Data in the upper right
- At this point it is possible to enter the type of activity (running, athletics, martial arts, dancing, cycling, etc.), indicate calories, distance (km), start date and time, end date and time. When done, just select “Add”.
For all other tutorials created by the macitynet editorial team, we refer you directly to this address. Here are all the ones for iPhone and iPad. In the latest watchPS 9.2 beta, Apple has integrated the Route Challenge function, which is useful for both running and cycling enthusiasts: we talked about it in this article on macitynet.
On the other hand, if you are in doubt about which model to buy for personal use or as a gift, check out the guide to choose the best model between the Apple Watch Series 8, the more expensive Apple Watch SE model and also the more resistant and expensive Apple Watch Ultra.
To better follow the entire Black Friday week (but the tip is useful for all the initiatives that follow), you can:
- Visit this page a few times which lists items with discounts divided by category
- Subscribe to our Telegram Channels Tech Shows and Oltre Tech Shows – (Find all explanations on this page)
- Visit our homepage or more specifically our offers section
- Become our follower on Facebook
- Subscribe to our channel Twitter
- Subscribe to Macitynet.it’s general notifications (use the notification function specific to your operating system).